Query about networking-onos for newer OpenStack releases

Aditya Sathish saditya at vt.edu
Tue Sep 20 04:29:55 UTC 2022

Hello!

I am trying to integrate an SDN controller with our lab's OpenStack
network. Currently, we have already deployed a version of ONOS to serve our
needs and I have been following the SONA project which uses the
networking-onos ML2 plugin with OpenStack. However, it seems that the
networking-onos project has been retired since the Train release.

Is there any way I can get ONOS to work with OpenStack Yoga? If not, what
is the go-to way to integrate an SDN controller with OpenFlow support with
Neutron??

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Aditya.