[CloudKitty] Virtual PTG October 2022

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:33:32 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

As you probably heard our next PTG will be held virtually in October.

We've marked October 17, at 14:00-16:00 UTC [1]. We already have a
CloudKitty meeting organized for this day. Therefore, it seems the most
practical choice. However, if you guys would like some other dates and/or
time, just let me know. The room we selected is called "Essex".

I've also created an etherpad [2] to collect ideas/topics for the PTG
sessions. If you have anything to discuss, please don't hesitate to write
it there.

[1] https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/oct2022-ptg-cloudkitty

--