[Horizon] [train] Horizon port security group management fails

Albert Braden ozzzo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 16:25:23 UTC 2022

 Hi Brendan, thanks for offering to help! I'll contact you privately with info about some languishing cases.

Here's the policy line:
"update_port:port_security_enabled": "rule:context_is_advsvc or rule:admin_or_network_owner"

Does this policy only affect Horizon? I'm using the same non-admin user for both CLI and Horizon, on a project where that user is a member. The network was created by the admin user.