[vitrage] RCA not showing on dashboard

Carlos Rodríguez crodriguez at whitestack.com
Tue Sep 13 21:53:58 UTC 2022

Hi, I hope find very well,

We are using vitrage-dashboard, but right we are presenting problems
displaying the RCA alarm graph.

[image: vitrageerror.png]

When clicking RCA button in any alarm, the graph is not displayed and the
following error is shown in inspector:

Error: layers[node.rank] is undefined

Downgrading to vitrage-dashboard stable/train seems to solve the issue. For
the latest releases, the issue is solved when the following commit is
reverted:

d181623f22 Replace embedded static files with XStatic-*

It seems that there is some problem with the XStatic libraries.

Tested in Chrome, Firefox, Edge. Openstack release: Victoria

Are you working to solve this problem? Or do you have any solution to
display the graph.

Thanks for your time, kind regards.