[ptls][zed] OpenInfra Live: OpenStack Zed

Allison Price allison at openinfra.dev
Mon Sep 12 21:20:55 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

As we get closer to the OpenStack release, I wanted to reach out to see if any PTLs were interested in providing their Zed cycle highlights in an OpenInfra Live[1] episode on Thursday, October 6 at 1400 UTC. Ideally, we would get 4-6 projects represented. Previous examples of OpenStack release episodes can be found here[2] and here[3].

Please let me know if you’re interested and I can provide next steps. If you would like to provide a project update but that time doesn’t work for you, please share a recording with me and I can get it added to the project navigator.

Thanks,
Allison

[1] https://openinfra.dev/live/ <https://openinfra.dev/live/>
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwPfjvshxOM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwPfjvshxOM>