[ptl][tc][election][adjutant][barbican][OpenStackSDK][OpenStack_Charms][sahara][swift][venus] Leaderless project for 2023.1 cycle

Alex Kavanagh alex.kavanagh at canonical.com
Mon Sep 12 20:21:02 UTC 2022

Hi

On Mon, 12 Sept 2022 at 16:46, Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As you know, 2023.1 cycle election nomination is ended and we end up with
> 11 leaderless
> projects. List is in the etherpad:
> https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2023.1-leaderless
>
> Out of 11, we have found 4 projects leaders but 7 (in the subject list)
> projects still need some
> leaders to volunteer:
>
> 1. Adjutant
> 2. Barbican
> 3. OpenStackSDK
> 3. OpenStack_Charms
> 4. Sahara
> 5. Swift
> 6. Venus
>
> Please reply here or ping us in #openstack-tc channel if you would like to
> lead
> these projects.

I put my nomination in for OpenStack_Charms on the mailing list, but didn't
do the review; it completely slipped my mind that I needed to; sorry!  I'd
like to be the PTL for the OpenStack charms project again, please, and I
believe have the blessing of the team.

Thanks

Alex (tinwood).

--
Alex Kavanagh - Software Engineer
OpenStack Engineering - Data Centre Development - Canonical Ltd