[all] GovStack community seeking for infrastructure expertise

KK CHN kkchn.in at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 04:02:21 UTC 2022

Interesting ..  appreciate the initiative..

Is this a Cloud Native Stack concept to build a Govstack, So the potential
users/customers can come and develop the applications using the cloud
native app development framework/stack ?..

Is there any reference documents to make a Cloud Native Stack
using/leveraging existing standards of Openstack OR [
Containers(Docker/Kubernetes or LXCs) etc ] .  We are a non-profit
government organization  working with the Government in an Asian country
and would like to know the design/ architecture principles and use cases
of  developing a Cloud Native- GovStack.

  Any documentation / reference most appreciated.

Thank you,
Krish.