[manila] Bugsquash postponed by one week

Carlos Silva ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 22:34:19 UTC 2022

Hello!

Circling back to share more details on next week's bugsquash:

Tuesday: 16:00 UTC (30 minutes kickoff on Bluejeans bridge [1])
Wednesday: 15:00 UTC (Mid point check on IRC #openstack-manila channel)
Thursday: 15:00 UTC (Session to close out the bugsquash event on Bluejeans
bridge [1])

Please take a look at the bugs list [2], and if over the next week you do
not intend to work on a bug that is assigned to you, kindly remove it from
the list.

Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Thanks,
carloss

[1] https://bluejeans.com/371190441
[2] https://ethercalc.net/urx9rn9z6lnb