[kolla] [train] Horizon port security group management fails

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Sep 9 14:39:23 UTC 2022

Hello,

This is more likely to be a Horizon bug than an issue with Kolla itself,
since Kolla doesn't change much from the default configuration.

You should check Horizon logs in /var/log/kolla/horizon to find the error.
I would also encourage you to upgrade to a more recent release, since Train
has been marked as End of Life in Kolla recently.

Cheers,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)