[elections][Keystone] PTL Candidacy for Antelope

Dave Wilde dwilde at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 16:00:45 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I would like to let you know that I will be running for the PTL of the
Keystone project for the Antelope cycle. I have been working closely with
the current PTL and core reviewers on our initiatives to improve the speed
at which we review code submissions and get things merged. I would like to
continue focusing on this and continue to build momentum. I look forward to
contributing back to the community and Keystone in general and would like
to thank Douglas Mendizábal for his work and leadership.

Thank you,
--
/Dave