[DIB][diskimage-builder] Rocky Linux image build method

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:35:44 UTC 2022

One thing to note is that Rocky cloud images are unofficial or, as
they phrase it, "not officially supported" [1] which boils down to the
same thing IMHO...

I agree with Ian that it is probably enough that downstreams support
their customised flavours as there is no set-in-stone guideline how a
cloud image should look like.

[1] https://rockylinux.org/alternative-images

Cheers,
Radek