[all][ptl][release] Zed release critical issue with oslo.db 12.1.0

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:25:46 UTC 2022

Hi,
Thanks for working on this, we discussed this topic yesterday on Neutron CI
meeting (see [0]).
For the flapping oslo-master job in Neutron we have a fix thanks to Miguel,
and we are waiting for the experimental results (we plan a few runs to see
if it is stable enough).
So I hope we are close to saying a definite answer from Neutron perspective.

Lajos

[0]:
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/neutron_ci/2022/neutron_ci.2022-09-06-15.00.log.html#l-109

Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. szept. 6.,