Horizon

vishal manchanda manchandavishal143 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:10:46 UTC 2022

Hi Atharva,

Thanks for showing interest in the horizon project.
You can go through the horizon contribution guide [1], and [2] to know the
basic code structure
and how to contribute.

For any further help, you can reach out to me and the horizon team on the
openstack-horizon
channel on IRC at OFTC n/w.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal Manchanda