[election][Requirements] PTL candidacy

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Sep 5 21:33:55 UTC 2022

On 2022-09-05 16:21:43 -0500 (-0500), Matthew Thode wrote:
[...]
> The project was recently updated to allow multiple PTLs this
> cycle and I imagine tony will be my better half.
[...]

Just to be clear, the Requirements project team is now under a
distributed project leadership, so there are technically no elected
PTLs for it. Instead, the project is led by role-specific liaisons
chosen through team consensus, as listed here:

https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/projects/requirements.html

But also, thanks for taking care of requirements!
--
Jeremy Stanley