[all][elections][ptl][tc] Combined PTL/TC antelope cycle Election Nominations Last Days - FINAL REMINDER

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Mon Sep 5 19:35:00 UTC 2022

This is your last reminder for the election, I know the US , CA, and a few
other countries are on holiday today.

Please also read Jeremy's early email about the TC seats and governance.

Thank,

Amy\

A quick reminder that we are in the last hours for declaring PTL and
TC candidacies. Nominations are open until Sep 07, 2022 23:45 UTC.

If you want to stand for election, don't delay, follow the
instructions at [1] to make sure the community knows your
intentions.

Make sure your nomination has been submitted to the
openstack/election repository and approved by election officials.

Election statistics[2]:
Nominations started       @ 2022-08-24 23:45:00 UTC
Nominations end           @ 2022-09-07 23:45:00 UTC
Nominations duration      : 14 days, 0:00:00
Nominations remaining     : 2 days, 4:16:33
Nominations progress      :  84.44%
Projects[1]               :    52
Projects with candidates  :    35 ( 67.31%)
Projects with election    :     0 (  0.00%)
Need election             : 0 ()
Need appointment          : 17 (Adjutant Barbican Keystone Masakari Mistral
OpenStackSDK OpenStack_Charms Openstack_Chef Oslo Release_Management
Requirements Sahara Senlin Skyline Swift Venus Zun)
Stats gathered            @ 2022-09-05 19:28:27 UTC

This means that with approximately 2 days left, 17 projects
will be deemed leaderless. In this case the TC will oversee PTL
selection as described by [3].

Thank you,

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/election/#how-to-submit-a-candidacy
[2] Any open reviews at
    https://review.openstack.org/#/q/is:open+project:openstack/election
    have not been factored into these stats.
[3]
https://governance.openstack.org/resolutions/20141128-elections-process-for-leaderless-programs.html