Error During installation devstack ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'neutron'

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:21:49 UTC 2022

Hi,
By the traceback you are quite close to master.
The issue you see is really strange.
I would try to debug it manually, like starting a python shell and doing
the same import and playing with the pythonhome for example as it was
suggested.
I usually use Ubuntu20 for my test envs and never seen such issue with
devstack.

Regards
Lajos