[all] [oslo.messaging] Interest in collaboration on a NATS driver

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Mon Sep 5 10:48:32 UTC 2022

Le lun. 5 sept. 2022 à 10:00, Tobias Urdin <tobias.urdin at binero.com> a
écrit :

> Thanks! It seems that we have some traction here to get started in a more
> structured manner.
>
> I’m on PTO today but back tomorrow, what do people feel about scheduling a
> recurring meeting about this topic?

The weekly Oslo meeting could host the conversation through a dedicated
topic.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo

You could modify the meeting agenda to add this topic.
Daniel Bengtsson (damani) is our meeting facilitator. Do not hesitate to
ping him to discuss the meeting management.

--
Hervé Beraud
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat