[tc][ptl] TC + Community Leaders interaction in 2023.1 Antelope Virtual PTG

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Sep 2 16:41:52 UTC 2022

Updates:

I have booked the Monday 15-17 UTC (2 hours) for TC+leaders interaction discussion.

Details are there in below etherpad, please add the topic you would like to
discuss:

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-leaders-interaction-2023-1

-gmann
 ---- On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 20:21:57 +0530  Ghanshyam Mann  wrote ---