http proxy support

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Sep 2 12:19:44 UTC 2022

Hi Oliver,

The Kolla Ansible documentation describes how to configure Docker to use a
proxy:
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/reference/deployment-and-bootstrapping/bootstrap-servers.html#configuration
This feature was introduced in Wallaby.

Additionally, I suggest you configure a local Docker registry and use it to
fetch container images. The same documentation page describes related
variables.

Cheers,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)