Help us plan the next PTG!

Felix Kronlage-Dammers fkr at hazardous.org
Thu Oct 27 21:10:52 UTC 2022

On 27 Oct 2022, at 13:22, Sylvain Bauza wrote:

> I agree with Melanie here. My personal view is that we could take the
> opportunity to gather back operators and developers into one single event
> that would happen once a year,

Since there were some sessions in Berlin where a good mix of operators and devs would’ve been good (the lbaas forum session for example), I’d think this would be good to have again.
The operator sessions last week (octavia as an example) were also very good and show that enable more perator<>dev dialogue is worth pursuing.

felix

--
GPG:  824CE0F0 /  2082 651E 5104 F989 4D18  BB2E 0B26 6738 824C E0F0
fkr at hazardous.org - fkr at irc - @fkronlage:matrix.org - @felixkronlage