[tc][all][policy][rbac] RBAC 2023.1 Antelope cycle Virtual PTG discussions summary

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Sun Oct 23 02:18:42 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Last week, I tried to attend all the RBAC-related sessions on various projects. We
mainly discussed the next steps on RBAC and implementing the project personas
if not yet done.

I captured the summary and outcome of the discussions of those projects in the below
etherpad: Look for the section: "RBAC/Policy 2023.1 Antelope PTG summary". If I have
missed any project discussion, please add it to the etherpad.

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/rbac-goal-tracking

One of the big outcomes, we agreed on all the projects (implemented phase-1) to enable
the scope checks and new defaults by default. But before doing that, we need to test the
new defaults and scope in Tempest (tempest plugin) integrated gate. I have started working
on the job enabling the scope and new defaults[1].

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tempest/+/614484

-gmann