Follow up on https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2010377

rajiv mucheli rajiv.mucheli at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 01:08:34 UTC 2022

Thanks for the quick reply, when I tried with focal I got this error
message:

E: The repository 'http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu
focal-updates/zed Release' does not have a Release file.

I found openstack zed distro only in Jammy release file :
http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/dists/jammy-updates/

Also openstack kolla repo readme suggested Jammy.