[all][tc] 2023.1 Antelope TC-PTG Planning

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Oct 20 14:13:13 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

In case anyone has not noticed, I would like to highlight one thing for TC slots of today and tomorrow.
TC will be meeting from 15:00 to 19:00 UTC whereas 17:00 to 19:00 UTC are out of PTG scheduled
hours (not shown on ptg bot page also). 17:00 UTC does not mean we are done, you can join us for
another 2 hours.

* Thursday 15:00 - 19:00 UTC (4 hours)
* Friday 15:00 - 19:00 UTC (4 hours)

-gmann