Openstack cluster cannot create instances when 1 of 3 rabbitmq cluster node down

Michal Arbet michal.arbet at ultimum.io
Wed Oct 19 16:28:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

What is your parition_handling_strategy ?

Michal

Michal Arbet
Openstack Engineer

Ultimum Technologies a.s.
Na Poříčí 1047/26, 11000 Praha 1
Czech Republic

+420 604 228 897
michal.arbet at ultimum.io
*https://ultimum.io <https://ultimum.io/>*

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ultimum-technologies> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ultimumtech> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ultimumtechnologies/timeline>

út 18. 10. 2022 v 17:34 odesílatel Dmitriy Rabotyagov <