[ptls][tc] 2022 OpenStack User Survey Project Question Responses

Allison Price allison at openinfra.dev
Mon Oct 17 19:04:37 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

As a reminder, please use your PTG sessions this week to discuss any updates your team would like to make to your OpenStack User Survey [1] questions. Once you have your updates final, please respond and cc Josh Lohse. He is the Web Manager at the OpenInfra Foundation and can answer any questions you have around the functionality options for the survey. He will work with me to make the updates requested to the 2023 survey.

Thanks,
Allison

[1] https://www.openstack.org/usersurvey <https://www.openstack.org/usersurvey>