[openstack-ansible][ptg] Antelope PTG schedule

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:02:02 UTC 2022

Hi everyone!

As you might know, Project Teams Gathering is happening this week as a
virtual event and OpenStack-Ansible has its own slots as well.

On Tuesday, 18th of October at 14:00 - 17:00 UTC all contributors and
interested parties are welcome to join us to discuss future
development priorities in Essex room  [1]. You can find topics that
will be discussed in etherpad [2]. It's also not too late to add
something extra there!

Also, this year is the first time when Operator Hours were introduced.
So if you're operator and have questions or proposals to the team -
please join us on Wednesday, 19th of October at 14:00 - 15:00 UTC in
Folsom room [3]. We also do have some questions for operators, to
understand better how OpenStack-Ansible is being used and where we
should focus our efforts. For that pease, use the following Etherpad
[4]

Hope seeing everyone soon!

[1] https://www.openinfra.dev/ptg/rooms/essex
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/osa-antelope-ptg