[Glance][PTG] Antelope PTG Schedule

Pranali Deore pdeore at redhat.com
Thu Oct 13 11:50:31 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Antelope PTG is going to start next week and we have created our PTG
etherpad [1] and also added day wise topics along with timings we are going
to discuss. Kindly let me know if you have any concerns with allotted time
slots. Friday is reserved for any unplanned discussions. So please feel
free to add your topics if you haven't added yet.

As a reminder, these are the time slots for our discussion.

Tuesday 18 OCT 2022
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

Wednesday 19 OCT 2022
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

Thursday 20 OCT 2022
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

Friday 21 OCT 2022
1400 UTC to 1700 UTC

NOTE:
We have booked glance operator hours on Thursday at 1600 UTC(we can extend
it if required), let us know your availability for the same.

At the moment we don't have any sessions scheduled on Friday, if there are
any last moment request(s)/topic(s) we will discuss that on Friday else we
will conclude our PTG on Thursday 20th OCT.

We will be using bluejeans for our discussion, kindly try to use it once
before the actual discussion. The meeting URL is mentioned in etherpad [1]
and will be the same throughout the PTG.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/antelope-glance-ptg

Hope to see you there!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pranali Deore