[cloud-research-sig][ops] Search for openstack cloud billing dataset

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Oct 10 17:19:05 UTC 2022

[I'm keeping you in Cc since you don't appear to have subscribed to
openstack-discuss, but please still reply to the list address.]

On 2022-10-10 17:34:25 +0100 (+0100), Daniella kalimumbalo wrote:
> Openstack can monitor and bill the cloud users according to their
> resources consumption. I'm looking for a dataset for resources
> usage in an openstack cloud infrastructure, that contains the
> resources consumption metrics and bill of each end-user. That
> dataset will allow me to work on price prediction of cloud
> ressources using machine/ Deep learning.Please is it possible to
> get it?

You might consider reaching out to the Cloud Research SIG chair[*],
since I expect this is in their SIG's area of interest. The awesome
folks with the MOC Alliance[**] may also have data available to
researchers (or be affiliated with organizations who do), based on
some of the prior discussions I've been in, so it could be
worthwhile to get in touch with them as well.

[*] https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/
[**] https://massopen.cloud/
--
Jeremy Stanley