[TripleO] TripleO Antelope PTG Topics

Rabi Mishra ramishra at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 04:06:42 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Thanks for all the session proposals. I've moved the contents to the
etherpad linked at the PTGBot site and added a draft schedule[1].
Please let me know if there is any conflict and we need to reschedule any
of the sessions. Also, we can still accommodate a couple of sessions,
if there are more topics to discuss.

[1]  https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/oct2022-ptg-tripleo

--
Regards,