suggestion goal for zed: getting swift and glance to support uwsgi

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:33:00 UTC 2022

Well, at very least in Xena I still do experience issues with uwsgi. It
mostly depends on clients though and if they do support chunking properly.
For example python-openstackclient works properly, but if you use
python-glanceclient with ceph backend, as example, you will hit issues. And
other projects, like heat, do still use glanceclient.

Also interoperable import still was not working with uwsgi. I have not
tested it on Yoga, but haven't saw patches that was aiming to fix it either.

I think you have also missed to mention neutron, that does not really work
with uwsgi and ovn as a ml2 driver. Not sure if that was fixed on Zed, but
as of Yoga it was known not to work.