[heat][release] Proposing to EOL Rocky and Stein

Brendan Shephard bshephar at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 11:20:45 UTC 2022

Hi,

We were discussing some of the older branches we have and thought it was about time we start moving some of them to EOL.

Initially, I would like to move Rocky and Stein to EOL and have done so here:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/866135

We would also like to move Train to EOL as well, pending a few changes being merged. I wanted to reach out and ensure there is no objections here to any of these branches being EOL’d. Feel free to voice any concerns, otherwise I will move forward with that next week.

Cheers,

Brendan Shephard
Senior Software Engineer
Red Hat Australia