[all][tc] Technical Committee next weekly meeting on 2022 Nov 30 at 1600 UTC

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Nov 30 02:40:29 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Below is the agenda for the TC meeting scheduled on Nov 30 at 1600 UTC.
Location:' IRC #openstack-tc
Details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee#Next_Meeting

* Roll call

* Follow up on past action items
** (tonyb) During the PTG there was discussions about altering the election timing and clarifying the charter.
    *** Please move forward on updating the charter. For reference 865353 and 862387 show the current timing.
    *** Please move forward on updating the election team/SIG/sub-commitee. NOTE: I (tonyb) volunteer to be the "head official"
    *** (gmann) TC Charter change: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/865367

* Gate health check

* 2023.1 TC tracker checks:
** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-2023.1-tracker

*FIPS testing on ubuntu paid subscription
** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/project-config/+/861457

*Adjutant situation (not active)
** Last change merged Oct 26, 2021 (more than 1 year back)
** Gate is broken
** https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/849153

* Recurring tasks check
** Bare 'recheck' state