[Kolla-ansible][Neutron] VMs not getting public IPs if attached directly to public subnet

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:07:28 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Is the analysis of the problem correct?

We tried this, we created an instance with an interface in the public
network, the interface did not get initialized, then we did :
1 - fix a public IP address on the interface : the instance did not connect
to the internet.
2 - create a vlan interface (vlan 50) with a public ip : the instance did
not connect to the internet.

it seems that the analysis is wrong or we are missing something!!!?

Regards.