[neutron] neutron-db-manage multiple heads

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Tue Nov 29 10:10:21 UTC 2022

Hi Rodolfo,

thanks again for your assistance, I appreciate it!
I managed to recreate the neutron database in our production cloud by
merging the schema from a "native" victoria cloud and our data dump.
The services came up successfully and some test networks + instances
started successfully, dhcp is working, so all seems good now.
Hopefully, this won't be such an issue during the next upgrade.

Thanks!
Eugen