[manila][release] Proposing to EOL Stein

Carlos Silva ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:29:09 UTC 2022

Hello!

Recently in a weekly meeting we chatted about EOLing stable/stein and all
the attendants were found to be in favor of this [0]. As the procedures go
[1], we need to make it formal through a post in this mailing list, and see
if there are objections.

In case of concerns or objections, please reach out through email or the
#openstack-manila IRC channel.

This will impact all branched manila repositories (manila,
python-manilaclient and manila-ui). If there aren't objections or strong
concerns, I will be proposing the patches to EOL stable/stein within one
week.

[0]
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/manila/2022/manila.2022-11-03-15.00.log.html#l-20
[1]