[neutron] Bug deputy report, Nov. 21. - Nov. 27.

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:12:22 UTC 2022

Hi Neutron Team

I was the bug deputy in neutron last week, please check my summary.
Needs attention
=================
* networking-ovn-dsvm-functional-py27 job killed on timeout in stable/train
branch (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997262) *Stable only*
*  [ovn-octavia-provider] Octavia LB stuck in PENDING_UPDATE after creation
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997567 ) *HIGH*
* neutron_lib.exceptions.InvalidInput: Invalid input for operation:
Segmentation ID should be lower or equal to 4095 (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997955 ) *Incomplete*
* related doc bug: Manual install & Configuration in Neutron incorrect
vni_ranges leads to error (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1998085
) *LOW*
* Prevent initializing "ovn-router" service if OVN mech driver is not
called (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997970 ) *MEDIUM*
* [fullstack] Error in "test_logging" (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997965 ) *High*

In Progress
=================
* [ovn-octavia-provider] HM not working for FIPs (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997418 )
* Neutron server doesn't wait for port DHCP provisioning while VM creation (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997492 ):
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/865470
* "convert_to_sanitized_mac_address" shoudl accept netaddr.EUI type values (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997680 ):
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-lib/+/865517
* after restart of a ovn-controller the agent is still down (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997982 ):
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/865697

Already merged
* [DHCP] Error in "call_driver" method (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1997964):
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/840421