[all][stable][ptl] Propose to EOL Queens series

Elõd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Fri Nov 25 20:55:11 UTC 2022

Hi,

Since long time passed without any mail in this thread, I've generated the queens-eol patches [1] for all open projects on stable/queens. Release liaisons / PTLs please review and +1 them if we can proceed with the transition of the given deliverables.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:queens-eol

Thanks in advance,

Előd Illés