[cinder] volume_attachement entries are not getting deleted from DB

Hemant Sonawane hemant.sonawane at itera.io
Fri Nov 25 12:08:01 UTC 2022

Hello
I am using wallaby release openstack and having  issues with cinder volumes
as once I try to delete, resize or unshelve the shelved vms the
volume_attachement entries do not get deleted in cinder db and therefore
the above mentioned operations fail every time. I have to delete these
volume_attachement entries manually then it works. Is there any way to fix
this issue ?

nova-compute logs:

cinderclient.exceptions.ClientException: Unable to update
attachment.(Invalid volume: duplicate connectors detected on volume

Help will be really appreciated Thanks !
--
Thanks and Regards,

Hemant Sonawane