[tacker] Tacker's Legacy API deprecation

Ayumu Ueha (Fujitsu) ueha.ayumu at fujitsu.com
Fri Nov 25 07:40:52 UTC 2022

Hi Tacker users,

Tacker team is going to mark the Tacker's Legacy APIs [1] (excluding VIM feature) to "deprecated" in Antelope cycle.
Please see etherpad [2] about list of target APIs.

We follow deprecation guideline [3] of OpenStack, and need to know how many users use Tacker's Legacy API.
Please let me know if anyone still uses the Legacy API that will be marked "deprecated" via Rest-API or CLI(python-tackerclient) or GUI(tacker-horizon).
If no one is using it, we will obsolete it in C cycle as planned. Thanks.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/api-ref/nfv-orchestration/v1/legacy.html
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tacker-legacy-deprecation
[3] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/deprecation.html#guidelines

Best Regards,