[OVB - openstack-virtual-baremetal] - Douglas Viroel and Chandan Kumar as core

Harald Jensas hjensas at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 09:31:41 UTC 2022

Hi,

After discussions with Douglas, Chandan and Ronelle Landy I would like
to suggest adding Douglas and Chandan to the OVB core team. The
repository have very little activity, i.e there is not a lot of review
history to base the decision on. I did work with both individuals when
onboarding new clouds to run TripleO CI jobs utilizing OVB, they have a
good understanding of how the thing works.

If there are no objections, I will add them to them as core reviewers
next week.

Regards,
Harald