[largescale-sig] Next meeting: Nov 23, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Nov 23 15:24:37 UTC 2022

Here is the summary of our SIG meeting today.

We failed to finalize guests for our Dec 8 OpenInfra Live episode, but
we did confirm the hosts. amorin mentioned wanting to start a discussion
(and doc) around the database connection, fine tuning the number of
connections needed per service. You can help with that by replying to
his thread at:

https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-October/030935.html

You can read the detailed meeting logs at:
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2022/large_scale_sig.2022-11-23-15.00.html

In two weeks we'll have our OpenInfra Live! episode.

Our next IRC meeting will be January 4, at 1500utc on
#openstack-operators on OFTC.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)