[CloudKitty][os-api-ref][openstack-dev] v1 API docs

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:55:32 UTC 2022

There was a merge to add all missing methods from V1 to V2 [1]. Therefore,
via the V2 context we can access all features from V1, I would not bother
much to re-write it. However, of course, if you have the energy and time to
do it, it would be great to review your patches.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cloudkitty/+/684734

--
Rafael Weingärtner