[kolla-ansible][Yoga] Install with self-signed certificate

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:00:06 UTC 2022

"so the curl output looks correct. When you say you backported your
servers, what exactly does that mean?"

It means : Servers are set back in time before the expiration of the
commercial certificate, this permits Openstack to work.

When set back in time, the commercial certificate works because it is still
valid.

My idea is to reconfigure my openstack to use a self-signed certificate
that covers one year for example, so I created a the self-signed
certificate while my servers are in the past, this self-signed will hold
one year, so if I can deploy it I can bring my servers back to the current
time.

Regards.