[tripleo] gate blocker /tripleo/+bug/1996482 - please hold rechecks

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 12:48:09 UTC 2022

On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 5:58 PM Marios Andreou <marios at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> per $subject we have a gate blocker at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1996482
>
> Please avoid recheck if you are hitting this issue - it fails during
> undercloud/standalone install and looks like:
>
> ERROR! Unexpected Exception, this is probably a bug: 'Task' object has
> no attribute '_valid_attrs'
>
> Fix is coming with
> https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-ansible/+/864392
>
> thanks to Takashi for chasing that today

update: *proper* fix(es) still pending with
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-ansible/+/864392 and
any other patches we will need.

However since the fix needs some more work we decided to unblock with
a pin https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-quickstart/+/864498
to be reverted asap in the next few days.

you can use depends-on tripleo-quickstart/+/864498 or wait for it to
go through the gate https://zuul.openstack.org/status#864498

thanks for your patience

marios