[kolla-ansible]Reset Configuration

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Mon Nov 14 13:26:42 UTC 2022

Hello.
Thanks a lot Erik my problem was the MTU.
if I go back to a situation with MTU=1500 everywhere, all is working fine !!!

Is the following configuration possible and if so, how to configure with kolla-ansible files ? :

3 networks:
  - external (2 externals, VLAN 10 and VLAN 20): MTU = 1500
- admin:MTU=1500
- management : MTU = 9000 (a scsi bay stores volumes, with mtu 9000 ok).

Like this:
`
Thanks a lot if you have a solution for this.
If  impossible, I stay with 1500… it’s working, no problem.

Franck