Zun connector for persistent shared files system Manila

Vaibhav mmilan2006 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 15:41:01 UTC 2022

Hi Hongbin,

I have developed a small code that allows to mount the manila share to the
container.

It exploits some keywords in the label field and use it mounting the manila
share to the container.

It is not a very clean solution but it serves my purpose. If you want to
extend or check it, I will love to share it with you.

Regards,
Vaibhav