[kolla-ansible]Reset Configuration

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Fri Nov 11 08:05:34 UTC 2022

Thanks for your help, really.
My cluster: 2 controllers nodes, OVS, L3-HA.
All nodes had to be rebooted
All is working for example with external networks (so dhcp on external networks).
There are no dead containers, all seems ok.

I try to create a new instance on a L3 network. No ERROR in neutron*.log.
The only error is nova-api.log:

Example:
2022-11-11 08:45:54.452 42 ERROR oslo.messaging._drivers.impl_rabbit [-] [8b6fd776-f096-4c8a-927e-88225a3adb43] AMQP server on 10.0.5.109:5672 is unreachable: <RecoverableConnectionError: unknown error>. Trying again in 1 seconds.: amqp.exceptions.RecoverableConnectionError: <RecoverableConnectionError: unknown error>

But on the first node (10.0.5.109 on the internal network) « netstat -atnp |wc-l »  ———>>> 505 connections

So…. if I backup /etc/kolla, my glance images, my configuration files…
or directly deploy ?

What’s the difference with cleanup-containers ?

I use this openstack cluster for my students, I have a month to get it working again. I could reinstall everything (and change the operating system) but I don't have time for that.
So I can lose all the users data, if I have my glance images, my flavors, the configuration to hang the ldap, the certificates, I think it will be ok.

Franck VEDEL