[kolla-ansible]Reset Configuration

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Thu Nov 10 16:46:51 UTC 2022

Hello,

yesterday I sent a desperate message about the functioning of my Openstack (kolla-ansible, yoga, centos8Stream).
The situation is incomprehensible. For some accounts in some projects, everything works (creation of networks, subnets, dhcp configuration, instances, everything works).
For other accounts, everything works except having an IP address per dhcp on a subnet.
The servers have restarted following a power outage.

I managed to put everything back together except those DHCP issues.

As I can start from an empty configuration, how to reset everything ...
for example with a command:
kolla-ansible -i multinode ____________

Or how to fix my configuration. It seems very complicated to me.
I would like some opinions if possible.
Thanks in advance

Franck