Neutron : Routed Provider Networks (no subnets declared in compute placement API: consequences?)

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:29:07 UTC 2022

Hi,
Not sure I fully understand your issue, and to tell the truth my memory is
quite bad so not sure if I can recall how things worked at Ussuri time.

   - Do you have the resource providers for your segments in placement?
      - if not, please check if Neutron can acces placement API (check the
      neutron.conf's placement section, check the log if there are Placement
      Client Errors or similar suspicious things)

As I see from the code if the aggregates are created the resource providers
and inventories should also be created.

Lajos

Andrew West <west.andrew.pro at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. nov. 3.,
Cs, 19:19):