(Openstack-Keystone)Regarding Authentication issue of one user while login to Open Stack using AD password

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Tue Nov 8 14:37:20 UTC 2022

That table is populated by keystone, I'm not sure if modifying the
database is the right approach here. If you check

control01:~ # openstack user list --long --domain <DOMAIN>

you should see the affected (non-local) user there, correct? I'm not
sure if it's a good idea and what the consequences would be if you
tried to delete the user with the openstack cli. Depending on the
configs keystone could actually delete it from the AD backend, but as
I said, I'm not sure what will happen, so be careful. Just to compare,
what do your keystone configs look like, especially these two sections:

[assignment]
[identity]

We use LDAP as backend for non-local users (but I'm not an admin) so
it should be a similar setup. Our identity section looks like this:

[identity]
domain_specific_drivers_enabled = true
domain_configurations_from_database = true
driver = sql

and this is the assignment section:

[assignment]
driver = sql

Do you know any history with this specific user why it stopped working?